Training and Conferences
Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training (P3T) Train-the-Trainer Leader Course
ALL the information below is required to submit your registration.
No classes scheduled
Please provide ALL of the information we ask for - each piece has a purpose. We need your first, MI (if you have one) & last name in the name field please. A first name only is not acceptable.
Full Name (Last, First):
Component: Army, Navy, Civilian DAC, (Non-Gvt)/ Contractor, etc:
A DVD will be sent to your office after completion of the course. Please provide a complete office mailing address, including the building number or street address. Your home address is not acceptable.
Complete Official Office Mailing Address, Including BDE/BN/CO:, and Building Number
Commercial Phone Number - REQUIRED:
Work E-Mail Address:
AKO E-Mail Address:
1. What is your PPPT program position title? Choose one of the following: Medical Expert, Education Coordinator, Trimester Instructor Trainer, Program OIC or NCOIC
2. What medical and fitness background/experience do you have? (for example, MFT, medic, nurse, aerobics instructor, degree in fitness-related subject, current PPT EL):
3. Who is responsible for PPPT Program Execution at your location?
4. Are you on a temporary or permanent profile?
5. If you are on a temporary or permanent profile, what are you restricted from doing?
6. Have you secured funds for this TDY?
SUPERVISOR information is Required.
Supervisor's Phone Number:
Supervisor's E-Mail Address:
For questions, contact the PPPT Program SME at DHPWWebContacts2@amedd.army.mil or by phone at 410-436-4656, DSN: 584-4656