There is no registration fee charge for this course. You will, however, be responsible for your own TDY expenses, including the payment of your hotel bill when you checkout. Pre and post testing will be done online and participants will need a CAC and an AKO account to register.
How to self-enroll in Blackboard? Here’s how:
1. CLEAR YOUR CACHE
Go into "Tools" then "Internet Options"
-delete history and cookies,
-then under Browsing History select "Settings" then click "View Files"
select all and then hit the Delete Key. That deletes all stored cookies.
-Then click the content tab and clear ssl slate (you may need to refresh
your browser-depending on which version of IE you have)
2. Visit the PHC Blackboard site.
3. Login with your CAC.
4. Locate and click on the “COURSES” tab at the top of the screen.
5. Scroll down until you see the class.
6. Hover your mouse over the class and it will turn peach/pink and
display a grey drop down arrow.
7. Click the grey arrow and select enroll.
8. The link will be listed in your courses now and you can